What we collect
We ask that you provide following information with your payment
- your full name
- your email address
- other contact information including town and country, and telephone number(s)
- your current area of business and job title
- areas of particular interest.
What we do with the information we gather
We will use this information to ensure that the subject matter of the symposium is as relevant as possible to as many delegates as possible and also to:
- communicate with you on a regular basis
- facilitate administrative activities leading up to and during the symposium.
We may pass your information on to the organisers of the next International Cool Climate Wine Symposium; we may also use it in aggregating numbers, areas of interest etc. We will otherwise not provide your personal details to third party organisations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use our best endeavours and strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is ICCWS 2016 Ltd.